As we all adjust to the new normal, you will notice some differences during your visit, and that some of our outlets are closed at this current time. However, one thing that has not changed is our commitment to ensuring the well-being and safety of all our members, guests and staff.
Casino & Lucky North Club®
- The Casino opening hours will be Sunday – Thursday 10am to 2am and Friday – Saturday 10am to 4am with our gaming machines and table games operating at half capacity to adhere to the Chief Health Officer Guidelines.
- NT Keno is open and operating from the main Keno counter across from The Vue.
- The Lucky North® Club on the ground floor has limited services and the VIP Services desk on Level 2 has limited hours.
- Our private gaming areas in both the Lucky North® VIP Gaming Room and the Black Diamond Lounge are Open the hours the main casino is open and will offer limited beverage options; however, no food is available at this time.
Restaurants & Bars
- At this stage, The Vue and The Sportsbar are open for your enjoyment.
- To ensure the safety of diners, we have discontinued The Vue buffet and replaced it with a great bistro menu that is available for lunch 11.30am - 2.30pm and dinner 6pm to 9pm. No reservations, walk-ins only.
- The Vue Bar will be open Sunday - Thursday 10am-10pm, Friday - Saturday 10am-1am
- The Sportsbar will be open Sunday - Thursday 10am to 2am and Friday - Saturday 10-4am with an awesome food menu available from 11:30am
- Dragon Court, Il Piatto, INFINITY and Sandbar will reopen with details to be announced in the coming weeks.
- At this point in time, Cove and Lagoon Bar will remain closed.
Hotel, Resort, Lagoon Day Spa & Events
The Hotel and Resort will also reopen with more details to be announced in the coming weeks.
The Lagoon Day Spa will remain closed and our function and event services are not currently operating.
Play It Safe™
Ahead of our reopening, we have been busy implementing our comprehensive Play It Safe™ program that features new health and safety standards aimed at keeping guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. Play It Safe™ encompasses Mindil Beach Casino Resort’s new operating procedures which have been reengineered to minimize contact risk. This includes bolstered hygiene protocols and best-practice guidelines of the Australian Government Department of Health.
Information is current as at 19 June 2020.