As we all adjust to the new normal, you will notice some differences during your visit, and that some of our outlets are closed at this current time. However, one thing that has not changed is our commitment to ensuring the well-being and safety of all our members, guests and staff.
Casino & Lucky North Club®
- The Casino opening hours are Monday - Sunday, 10am to 4am with our gaming machines and table games operating at half capacity to adhere to the Chief Health Officer Guidelines.
- NT Keno is open and operating from the main Keno counter across from The Vue.
- The Lucky North® Club on the ground floor has limited services and the VIP Services desk on Level 2 has limited hours.
- Our private gaming areas in both the Lucky North® VIP Gaming Room and the Black Diamond Lounge are Open the hours the main casino is open and will offer limited beverage options; however, no food is available at this time.
Restaurants & Bars
The Vue - OPEN
- To ensure the safety of diners, we have discontinued The Vue buffet and replaced it with a great bistro menu that is available for lunch 11.30am - 2.30pm and dinner 6pm to 9pm.
- No reservations, walk-ins only.
- The Vue Bar will be open Sunday - Thursday 10am-10pm, Friday - Saturday 10am-1am
The Sportsbar - OPEN
- The Sportsbar is now open Monday - Sunday 10am to 4am with an awesome food menu available from 11:30am
Il Piatto - REOPENING on Wednesday 22 July at 6pm
- Il Piatto’s opening hours will be Friday to Sunday 12noon – 2pm and Wednesday – Sunday 6pm – 10pm.
- To make a reservation for il Piatto, please email MBCR-FBReservations@delawarenorth.com including details as follows:
Number of guests:
Any dietary requirements:
INFINITY- REOPENING on Friday 24 July at 10am
- Infinity’s operating hours will be Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 10am to 8pm
- Minimum spend applies: $30 before 4pm / $20 after 4pm.
- Infinity is an 18+ only area. No bookings are taken.
- At this point in time, Sandbar, Dragon Court, Cove and Lagoon Bar will remain closed.
Hotel, Resort, Lagoon Day Spa & Events
The Hotel and Resort will remain temporarily closed.
The Lagoon Day Spa will remain closed and our function and event services are not currently operating.
Play It Safe™
Ahead of our reopening, we have been busy implementing our comprehensive Play It Safe™ program that features new health and safety standards aimed at keeping guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. Play It Safe™ encompasses Mindil Beach Casino Resort’s new operating procedures which have been reengineered to minimize contact risk. This includes bolstered hygiene protocols and best-practice guidelines of the Australian Government Department of Health.
Information is current as at 17 July 2020.